Homeowners have no idea what is going on with their roof since they don’t normally go up and look around. Not paying attention to your roof can turn into an expensive repair if there is damage. At Metropolitan Design/Build we suggest that you schedule a checkup for your roof twice a year normally in the spring and fall. Here are some things you as homeowner can inspect.
- Shingles that are buckling or curling or cracked
- Loose or missing shingles or roofing materials
- Excessive amounts of granules in your gutters or where your downspouts discharge water
- Leaks and water stains around roof vent pipes and chimneys
- Heavy mold or moss growth on the roofs surface
An inspection should be completed by a licensed roofing contractor such as Metropolitan Design/Build who will examine your homes roof carefully and provide you with an accurate estimate of any repairs and a report of the overall condition of your roofing system. Don’t wait until the water is pouring in to call a roofing contractor. Be smart and save on expensive repair bills have your roof inspected regularly.
So if your concerned about the condition of your homes roof, give us a call we are easy to work with and can schedule a time that is convenient for you so we can perform a thorough roof inspection.
Virginia #: 2705039332-A
District of Columbia #: 420212400040