Selling a house in today’s market is not as easy as many people think. When you put your home on the market you face stiff competition and if not done properly can cost you thousands of dollars. Many times it is recommended that you choose a single contractor such as Metropolitan Design/Build who is experienced in many different aspects of home improvement, design and repair. Working with a single contractor will make the whole process much easier to manage and will allow you a single point of contact when making choices and or tackling different obstacles. The difference in a design/build contractor is that you are working with a skilled contractor who not only can repair and build different items for your home. We are the type of contractor that has the skill and knowledge to design your kitchen or bathroom remodeling project and keep you within your budget.
Many times people make the mistake of parting out each project thinking that well, I’ll get a roofer to fix the roof and a kitchen guy for that project when they could have simply hired one contractor that specializes in complete home renovations. When you go with a contractor like Metropolitan Design/Build you will work with a single contractor who can guide you through the whole process of getting your home ready to sell. The benefits are you and your contractor will know what your entire budget is and we can help guide you on what choices may trump others in regard to selling your home.
Some repairs that many home for sale can include:
- Repairing entrance doorways, front door knobs, general curb appeal
- Roof & gutter repairs or replacement
- Install new siding
- HVAC replacement or repairs
- Replace worn or damaged flooring such as hardwood, vinyl, or broken ceramic tiles
- Plumbing repairs or kitchen and bathroom replacement fixtures
- Painting inside and out, fixing up dinged baseboards and drywall issues
- Repair or replace kitchen cabinets or vanities in bathrooms
- Update or remodel and old out of date kitchen
- Update or remodel worn and outdated bathrooms
- Yard clean up and landscaping services
Selling a home will take time and with the right home improvement contractor on your side, you can be sure that you will stay in budget and in the end the finished product will produce the highest possible sales price in your market.